There are several ways that you can find out information about if your old vehicle is still around and where it is.
In this guide we'll cover them all, and equip you with the sites you need should further information be available.
We use the term car quite often in this book, but the guide equally applies to motorbikes, mopeds, vans, lorries, campervans, tractors and even steamrollers.
Don't try getting multicar insurance on a steamroller though.
Firstly... let's look at the wonderful British Newspaper Archive.
- Track Your Vehicle Down
- The British Newspaper Archive
- The British Newspaper Archive - Continued
- Is Your Car Still Insured?
- The DVLA Websites: Look Up Your Car
- Your DVLA Car Records
- SORNed Or Scrapped Car?
- Commercial Vehicle Reports
- What The Car Data Looks Like
- How Many Left
- Use RegArchive And VRegs In Depth To Trace Cars
- Contacting The DVLA For Car Information