Now here's a top tip. Say you are searching for your old car ABC123D and RegArchive says that it is not available, then try a search around the number plate. A lot of plates, photos and cars have been uploaded with the wrong plate, with a letter wrong. Someone may have meant to upload ABC 123D but they may have mistyped it and typed ABV 123D or SBC 123D - look on your keyboard to see what letters could have been mistyped.
The letter A is surrounded by the letters Q, W, S, X and Z and the H is surrounded by the keys Y, U, J, N, B, G and T.
Play around with combinations of these to see if any car photos have been uploaded with the wrong number plate.
- Track Your Vehicle Down
- The British Newspaper Archive
- The British Newspaper Archive - Continued
- Is Your Car Still Insured?
- The DVLA Websites: Look Up Your Car
- Your DVLA Car Records
- SORNed Or Scrapped Car?
- Commercial Vehicle Reports
- What The Car Data Looks Like
- How Many Left
- Use RegArchive And VRegs In Depth To Trace Cars
- Contacting The DVLA For Car Information