Currently Taxed And MOTd
If you can see that the vehicle is currently taxed and MOTd then there's a fair chance it is still in existence, especially if it is a newer vehicle.
Here's an example of a currently taxed and MOTd vehicle:
Vehicle Details Unavailable
If however a vehicle cannot be found at all, you'll see the following:
- Track Your Vehicle Down
- The British Newspaper Archive
- The British Newspaper Archive - Continued
- Is Your Car Still Insured?
- The DVLA Websites: Look Up Your Car
- Your DVLA Car Records
- SORNed Or Scrapped Car?
- Commercial Vehicle Reports
- What The Car Data Looks Like
- How Many Left
- Use RegArchive And VRegs In Depth To Trace Cars
- Contacting The DVLA For Car Information